• personal data collected by Pda.ph and the methods of their use;
• circumstances of disclosing User’s data;
• ways of storing and protecting data.
Data collected by Pda.ph from other sources:
• information received from third parties: public demographic, contact, creditworthiness information, also from credit institutions, in accordance with applicable national law
• User information from other users. If another user provides Pda.ph with information about the User, he must notify him in advance, as well as about the Pda.ph rules regarding the collection, use and storage of such information. In addition, before giving Pda.ph information, must obtain the explicit consent of the User
Pda.ph uses the User’s personal information to provide, improve and personalize its Services
The personal data of the User enable Pda.ph:
• providing access and use of the Services, and access to history, internal messages and other functions
• presenting offers and services in accordance with the User’s preferences
• Providing the User with credit offers and other opportunities on behalf of the entities comprising our capital group and their partners from the financial services industry. Please note that Pda.ph never makes financial information available to Users without their express consent
• customizing, analyzing and improving the Services
• providing other services ordered by the User in accordance with the rules for data collection
• providing services relevant to your location (ads, search results and other personalized content)
Pda.ph can contact the User via the section My messages on Pda.ph, e-mail, telephone, text messages or traditional mail:
• in matters regarding the account, troubleshooting, collecting fees and receivables or obtaining opinions by surveys, and related to customer service
Pda.ph uses your personal information to preserve the right to detect, investigate, limit and prevent fraud, security breaches, potentially illegal or forbidden activities
If the User does not want to receive marketing communications from Pda.ph, he can cancel the subscription by clicking on the link in the received e-mail. Registered users can also unsubscribe from the notification settings in their profile.
To view, check and change your personal details, you must log in to your account. If personal information is inaccurate or will change, it should be updated immediately.
After publishing a public post, the User may not be able to change or delete it. At the request of the User, Pda.ph will close the account and delete his personal data as soon as possible, depending on the account activity and the provisions of national law.
Pda.ph recognizes the User’s rights regarding access to personal information and their correction and removal. According to national legislation, Pda.ph may not grant access to personal data and refuse to modify or delete it IECI. In this case, Pda.ph will notify you of the reasons for this decision. To contact us regarding the access to data and find out if there are charges for this, please contact our customer service.
Sharing information with service providers and partner financial institutions:
• supporting Pda.ph Services, processing payments and providing personalized advertising content
• assistance in detecting, analyzing, limiting, investigating and preventing potentially illegal actions, violations of the Use and Safety Rules, fraud, as well as assistance in debt collection, implementation of partner and loyalty programs, and conducting other business activities
Disclosing information to the judicial authorities and other entities possessing appropriate qualifications, including:
• law enforcement authorities, government agencies and authorized third parties in response to a verified application in connection with a criminal investigation, alleged or suspected illegal activity, as well as other activities that could expose Pda.ph or any Pda.ph user to legal liability. If we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent or detect a crime, apprehend or prosecute criminals, and assess or collect tax or duty.
• participants of the Ownership Rights Program under a confidentiality agreement to the extent Pda.ph deems necessary in connection with an investigation regarding fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, piracy or other illegal activities
• credit agencies and bureaus, in accordance with the authorizations available under national law
• third parties initiating legal proceedings or participating in such proceedings, if they submit a subpoena, court order or similar legal document